In 2017 Just Global Partners will launch our Eco-Travel Program with a trip to East Africa to meet with our grassroots partners. We hope to inspire you by introducing you personally to the people working on organic farming and sustainable enterprises in Uganda and Kenya. Here is a way YOU can help promote organic farming, environmental education, and sustainable eco-tourism throughout East Africa.
Through cultural exchange adventure, you will experience personal connections to the indigenous wisdom and beauty of the people and culture of Uganda and Kenya.
You will experience:
- Cross cultural exchange with the local communities working on cutting edge issues related to organic farming, climate change, and social enterprise in East Africa.
- Talk firsthand with those who are impacted by your donation. English is the official language in both countries so no language barriers exist.
- Tour of local markets in Uganda and Kenya.
- Local adventure travel (wild animal safari in Kenya or observing wild gorillas in Uganda).
- See a local dance performance that showcases the tribal history of Uganda.
- Visit a national museum that displays the rich history of Kenya.
This will truly be a trip of a lifetime! Stay tuned for more details. Or click here and let us know you want to get on the early bird list. There will be a limited number of people on the trip to allow for a truly rich cultural experience. A Bucket List trip for sure!